|The Saw Horse Workshop Web Pages are frequently updated and improved. New content will be added as it is available. Although we will attempt to keep information accurate, the accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed. All parties providing information on The Saw Horse Workshop warrant that the copying, distribution and use of such materials will not violate any other party's proprietary rights. The seals and logos of The Saw Horse Workshop Index are copyrighted and may not be used in Web pages, electronic, or written publications without the express written permission of Don Owen.
The viewer also agrees not to submit content that is infringing or that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the operation of another's computer or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
The linked pages maintained in relation to The Saw Horse Workshop are the sole responsibility of the users who have chosen to make information publicly available on the web. These pages and the opinions or information contained within are the creation of outside parties and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Saw Horse Workshop.
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
4. The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
RR 6, Box 1140
Mt. Pleasant, Texas 75455
Attention: Intellectual Property Manager